With over 10 years of experience Cara is a sought-after member of our commercial team and has built up a reputation for concise advice delivered in an efficient and timely manner. Cara acts for a wide range of clients including individuals, small businesses, developers and corporations.
Cara has proven experience providing commercial and specialist advice on a range of broad matters including:
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Property developments and subdivisions
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Commercial and residential leasing; and
- Advising on partnerships, joint ventures, shareholders agreements and business succession planning.
Cara also practises in wills and estate planning and provides legal advice in relation to:
- Powers of attorney; and
- Instruments appointing enduring guardians.
Cara’s broad-skill set, appreciation for the law, and dedication ensures that her clients always receive personalised and high quality advice.