With over 10 years of experience Cara is a sought-after member of our commercial team and has built up a reputation for concise advice delivered in an efficient and timely manner. Cara acts for a wide range of clients including individuals, small businesses, developers and corporations.
Cara has proven experience providing commercial and specialist advice on a range of broad matters including:
- Commercial and residential conveyancing
- Property developments and subdivisions
- Sales and purchases of businesses
- Commercial and residential leasing; and
- Advising on partnerships, joint ventures, shareholders agreements and business succession planning.
Cara also practises in wills and estate planning and provides legal advice in relation to:
- Powers of attorney; and
- Instruments appointing enduring guardians.
Cara’s broad-skill set, appreciation for the law, and dedication ensures that her clients always receive personalised and high quality advice.
Honorary Consul for Sweden in Hobart, TAS
Cara Hawkins has been appointed Honorary Consul for Sweden in Hobart.
Honorary Consul Ashley Harris handing over the coat of arms to our new Honorary Consul Cara Hawkins
Contact details to the Honorary Consulate of Sweden in Hobart as follows;
Honorary Consulate for Sweden in Hobart
c/o Simmons Wolfhagen Lawyers
Level 4, 99 Bathurst Street
HOBART TAS 7000
Telephone +61-3-6226 1200
Email [email protected]
Office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday 9am to 4.30pm, by appointment only.