Business Acquisitions, Partnerships, Company & Commercial Law
Simmons Wolfhagen has the right people, the resources and the in-depth knowledge and experience to help clients achieve progressive legal solutions in their commercial contracts.
Our method is to understand our clients’ business goals and then to advise and find a legal solution that will provide the best commercial outcome.
We can help with
- Preparing, reviewing and negotiating complex commercial contracts
- Joint ventures, shareholder agreements, partnerships and other commercial arrangements
- Contractual disputes (such as partnership disputes)
- Sale, purchase and leasing of businesses and assets
- Assignments, novations, licences
- Tenders and the tendering process
- Manufacturing, supply and distribution agreements
- Services, management and operating agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Intellectual property agreements, transactions and advice
- Information technology, software transactions & agreements
- Sports, entertainment, sponsorship and events agreements