Tasmania Property Solicitors for Development, Easements & Subdivisions
At Simmons Wolfhagen, we are experts in all issues related to property, including commercial and residential developments and subdivisions. Specialist practitioners in our property team can advise you on all matters relating to buying, selling and the development of all types of property, including vacant land, residential, farming and rural, industrial and commercial property.
Our success in advising clients on all property matters in Tasmania is based on our in-depth experience and the significant knowledge of our property lawyers. Our clients choose us for our wealth of knowledge and our ability to provide innovative legal solutions that maximise the commercial and practical outcomes they are looking for in property transactions.
Approaching property law with experience
The Simmons Wolfhagen property teams provide legal solutions spanning the whole of the property sector in Tasmania, including but not limited to:
- Acquisition & disposals—contracts, strategic, contractual and regulatory issues, negotiations, due diligence, sales, conveyancing and stamp duty;
- Advocacy—dispute management, representation and resolution;
- Commercial, industrial & retail leasing—leases, high volume leases, sub-leases and agreements for lease, agreements to design construct and lease, variations, surrenders and assignments of lease, storage and car parking licences, agreements to design, construct and lease and lease interpretation and disputes;
- Developments—planning and development approvals, licences and land use regulation, easements, development deeds, project delivery agreements, titling, subdivisions and strata conversions and lease agreements;
- Due diligence—investigations, analysis and reports;
- Financing—investment and development (commercial, residential, industrial and mixed use), mergers & acquisitions, joint venture financing, REITs fund managers and syndicates;
- Joint ventures—commercial and property based joint venture agreements, structuring, shareholder; agreements and consultancy agreements; and
- Trusts—structuring and trust establishment.
Consult with us for excellent property advice
If you are looking for property lawyers in Hobart with significant experience in property law, whether it be commercial or residential, contact our expert team of solicitors today. We’re happy to answer any questions you might have regarding your matter, and can illustrate the next steps we can take related to your specific matter.