Anna is a Senior Associate in the Launceston office and has over 15 years’ experience in commercial and property law.
Anna has a broad practice base including:
- retail and commercial leasing;
- the purchase and sale of commercial buildings;
- business sales and acquisitions;
- property development and subdivisions;
- providing advice regarding business structures including partnership and shareholders agreements.
She advises a range of clients including individuals, landlords, tenants, small business owners, private companies and Local Government.
Anna also practices in Wills and Estate Planning incorporating preparing and providing advice in relation to:
- Powers of Attorney; and
- Enduring Guardianships.
Anna recognises the importance of providing timely, quality advice and being responsive to clients’ needs. She places a high priority on delivering this for her clients and assisting them at every stage of the transaction.