Rebecca is specialised in acting for employers and employees across a wide range of industries on matters including:
- Award and enterprise agreement compliance
- employment contracts
- workplace investigations, disciplinary processes and termination
- restructure, redundancy and transfer of business
- dismissal disputes including breach of contract, unfair dismissal and general protections claims
- anti-bullying and anti-discrimination
- executive employment and restraints of trade
- organisational policies and procedures
- independent contractor arrangements.
Rebecca has also acted for plaintiffs and defendants in personal injury claims including Motor Accidents Insurance Board, product liability and medical negligence claims, and advised workers and employers in workers compensation and work health and safety matters.
Rebecca commenced her practice in Sydney, first in a boutique insurance practice and later in the local government insurance (public liability and professional indemnity) litigation team of a major international firm, before returning to practice in Tasmania from 2011.
Rebecca is a board member of the Junction Arts Festival Inc.