Silas is a dedicated practitioner within our commercial team who has a solid understanding and enthusiasm for property and commercial law. He understands the importance of delivering timely and effective advice and service.
Silas has experience in and advises clients on:
- Foreign Investment Review Board guidelines applying to temporary residents and non-residents;
- residential and commercial conveyancing;
- sale and purchase of businesses;
- property development, subdivision, and preparation of Schedule of Easements; and
- applications under the Freedom of Information Act 1982.
Silas is fluent in English, Mandarin, and Hokkien. As well as servicing his own client base, Silas works closely with some of our senior commercial practitioners and provides valuable input and advice on a broad range of complex commercial matters.
Silas, in conjunction with our other commercial practitioners, has the capacity, expertise and experience to assist local and international clients with their legal needs.