Michael is a member of the Simmons Wolfhagen Lawyers litigation and dispute resolution team working out of our Hobart office.
The matters that Michael has experience in and can assist clients with include:
- building and construction disputes;
- business and corporations disputes;
- will and estates disputes;
- debt recovery and enforcement of mortgages;
- trust and property disputes;
- contract and lease disputes;
- court applications concerning lost and informal Wills; and
- Local government and planning advice.
Before litigation, Michael practised in commercial and property law where he assisted clients and gained practical experience in trusts, wills and estate planning, commercial transactions, corporations law and property dealings, applications and access issues.
Since his transition to litigation, Michael has gained experience in civil matters, appearing principally in the Supreme Court of Tasmania. He has also appeared as counsel in the Magistrates Court and in hearings conducted by Tasmanian Government Organisations and Boards.