Carly is a Senior Associate in our Property and Commercial team with over 11 years’ experience in property, commercial litigation, bankruptcy and insolvency.
Having worked in a boutique commercial litigation and insolvency firm in Brisbane for over 11 years, Carly has gained valuable knowledge and experience having acted for a wide range of clients in matters in the Supreme Court of Queensland, the Federal Court of Australia, the High Court of Australia as well as in smaller Courts and Tribunals.
Carly provides considered and practical advice to clients on a broad range of commercial and property law matters including:
- commercial and residential conveyancing;
- business sales and purchases;
- property developments;
- commercial and residential leasing;
- commercial and property dispute resolution;
- preparation of contracts and agreements including shareholder’s agreements, unit holder’s agreements and partnership agreements;
- company documentation;
- mortgages and securities; and
- debt recovery.
Carly’s clients include individuals, small businesses, bankruptcy trustees and liquidators, developers and corporations.
Carly’s focus is on achieving the best outcome for her clients and by doing this she clearly identifies her client’s needs, clarifies expected outcomes and delivers considered legal advice in a timely manner.